The Shopify B2B eCommerce Guide
Business to Business transactions are steadily leaving the face-to-face sales and paper catalog interactions to go to a simplified and frictionless buying process. Download the “The Shopify B2B eCommerce Guide” to learn where eCommerce is growing, and what your company can implement on their platform to boost your revenues.
Key topics covered:
• How large is the B2B market within the E-commerce vertical?
• How large will the market get and what the outlook for the industry is?
• What is driving b2b sales in marketing?
• Who is making B2B purchases online?
• How are B2B buyers researching products before buying?
• What can your company do in marketing to increase customer sales?
By downloading this guide you will get an insiders view on how to best utilize your Shopify store. Features will highlight how you can make your eCommerce strategy soar above your competitions in this ever increasing digital era. In order to take the next step for your business, we have put together this guide to help you solve your eCommerce business needs. We hope you enjoy this valued report.
Nearly 75% of B2B buyers prefer to buy online when purchasing products for work, yet just 25% of B2B companies actively sell online.