The Shopify B2B eCommerce Guide
Business to Business transactions are steadily leaving the face-to-face sales and paper catalog interactions to go to a simplified and frictionless buying process. Download the “The Shopify B2B eCommerce Guide” to learn about where eCommerce is growing, and what your company can implement on their platform to boost revenues.
Key topics covered:
• How large is the B2B market within the E-commerce vertical?
• How large will the market get?
• What is driving b2b sales in marketing?
• Who is making B2B purchases online?
• How are B2B buyers researching products before buying?
• What can your company do in marketing to increase customer sales?
Nearly 75% of B2B buyers prefer to buy online when purchasing products for work, yet just 25% of B2B companies actively sell online.