Apruve, a growing Fintech company located downtown Minneapolis, is revolutionizing how businesses buy from each other. We are looking for another marketing professional to help fight the credit monsters businesses are dealing with.
If you are a smart, energetic and creative individual with a great work ethic, then we want you to join our team. In return, we will give you experience in just about every area of marketing and a paycheck (unless you don’t want that), and potential to grow within the company.
We require employees to wear a lot of hats, but here are the top hats. (Yeah, we did that pun on purpose)
- SEO – Candidate will help increase Apruve’s organic reach, this could be through using keywords in copy, expanding short content or generating backlinks.
- PPC – Assist the Sr. Marketing manager to make targeted PPC campaigns, creating landing pages and analyzing and testing Ad groups.
- WEBSITE – Our website is continually changing to meet the needs of our growing customer base. Small changes will be made frequently and help with that is a plus.
- BLOGGING – We do not require the candidate to write for us, but creating a schedule, researching topics and editing our content will be a necessity.
- MARKETING AUTOMATION – Creating workflows, emails and landing pages that nurture leads and fit with our marketing personas.
- SOCIAL MEDIA – Develop a strategy with the Marketing Managers and be in charge of its execution, along with managing potential Social Media PPC advertising.
- EVENTS – Coordinate trade shows, printing and travel.
- The candidate should be in their last semester of a communications or marketing degree.
- Excels at prioritizing tasks and working under pressure.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Can think out of the box
Want to blow our minds?
- Have knowledge of Adobe suite (Primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Have video editing experience, if it is with Adobe Premiere… even better.
- Marketing Automation experience
- Telekinetic powers (fingers crossed)
Come join the team! Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.